Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Separation Anxiety

While I love the fact that Levi loves Tim and I so much that he hates being away from us, I think separation anxiety may be the death of me. This kid will not sleep.  He won't nap unless he is so exhausted that he literally crashes, and no longer has any concern for what is going on around him, and it takes hours to get him to fall asleep at night.  We just got over the hurdle of night feedings, so now I am wary of creating any other bad habits while trying to solve this problem.  I feel like we have tried everything, so I hope this passes on it's own very quickly!  I feel bad for Levi because I know that he is not getting the sleep that he needs, and I feel bad for Tim and I because it is really frustrating and exhausting for us as well.
In light of all this complaining, Levi is happy and healthy so really, life aint so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment